NFL: ‘You need to stop taking it personally’ after Kaepernick’s comments
- by admin
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Sunday that he would be “very disappointed” if Colin Kaepernick’s continued protest of the national anthem had anything to do with his contract negotiations with the league.
Kaepernick has said he will not take a pay cut and instead will remain a free agent if he does not get a contract extension with the 49ers.
The NFL has not said whether Kaepernick has a contract with a new team.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Sunday that he would be “very disappointed” if Colin Kaepernick’s continued protest of the national…
- How to check whether your printer is up to date on virus protection
- Software maker’s vtubers software to stream video from TV sets could soon be as simple as a button press
- When is Unity 5.0 released?
- ‘We are not going to let Israel off the hook’: Palestinians in Gaza take to Twitter to express support for Hamas
- A ‘beautiful’ software engineer interned in the US