How to install Razr-Lite software on your MacBook Pro
- by admin
The MacBook Pro has always been a favorite among Mac users, but now it’s a whole lot easier to set up and use.
The MacBook Pros 10.5-inch version of OS X comes with the latest version of Razr Lite software, which lets you turn your MacBook into a Razr mouse.
Razr was founded in 2006 by former Microsoft employees who thought the Mac could be a better place to learn and collaborate, so they created the software that’s made their machines more user-friendly and more useful.
Razer is a great way to get up and running with OS X 10.6.1 and up, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer to install it on the latest MacBook Pro.
In short, you’ll need a computer with a processor with a 2.8GHz or faster Intel Core processor and RAM.
The OS X version of the software is currently available on the Mac App Store for $9.99, but it’s also available for free on the Apple Developer website.
You can grab the OS X software from the Apple App Store or from the official website.
For now, Razr’s version of Lion, which launched in 2012, is the only version of software available on this machine.
The MacBook Pro has always been a favorite among Mac users, but now it’s a whole lot easier to set…
- Why is there a huge gap in the software industry?
- How to get your dog a new fur coat
- How to predict when your house is going to break down
- You’ll want to get the free software version of FreeDraw (and more) on Android and iOS from free drawing app, ObscureArt
- How to play GIFs in a browser without installing an app