Apple software update to fix bug that could damage iPad 3D title Apple Software Update to fix bugs in iPad 3DS
- by admin
Apple Software update to update the 3DS that could cause the tablet to lose its 3D display is making its debut today.
The software update is part of a broader rollout to address the iPad’s battery life issues, and the company says that it is the first major software update in several years to address those issues.
The update is rolling out to owners of the iPad 3 and 3DS on Monday, and to customers starting Wednesday.
Apple says the software update will address issues that can occur when using the 3D glasses in games, and it will help address battery issues that have been a persistent concern for many iPad owners.
The update also addresses an issue that could lead to the iPad display losing its 3Ds-like display capabilities.
For now, the update is available to customers on the Apple website, and will be rolled out over the next few days.
Apple Software update to update the 3DS that could cause the tablet to lose its 3D display is making its…
- How to check whether your printer is up to date on virus protection
- Software maker’s vtubers software to stream video from TV sets could soon be as simple as a button press
- When is Unity 5.0 released?
- ‘We are not going to let Israel off the hook’: Palestinians in Gaza take to Twitter to express support for Hamas
- A ‘beautiful’ software engineer interned in the US