How to check whether your printer is up to date on virus protection
- by admin
In order to prevent a virus from spreading through your printout, you need to take some precautions.
The best thing you can do is check your printer’s settings regularly, especially if you have a printer that uses a filament cartridge.
You can do this by entering the printer’s printout settings into a print management software program, such as Acrobat Reader or Lightroom, or by checking your printer settings through a web browser.
In addition, you can also use a virus scan tool such as VirusTotal, which has a database of virus threats to scan for.
In order to prevent a virus from spreading through your printout, you need to take some precautions.The best thing you…
- How to check whether your printer is up to date on virus protection
- Software maker’s vtubers software to stream video from TV sets could soon be as simple as a button press
- When is Unity 5.0 released?
- ‘We are not going to let Israel off the hook’: Palestinians in Gaza take to Twitter to express support for Hamas
- A ‘beautiful’ software engineer interned in the US