Defining your uniqueness your own way leaves powerful impact on spectators. And there is no better way than exhibiting a picture because eidetic memory keeps it robust. Having a logo symbol that explains your company’s story, who you are, what your company is for and why is it here to stay ? Any logo is you or your business' first point of contact with the outside world. This isn’t “it” though because some of them have fascinating stories. Spotting light over one of the common yet interesting one - the one behind your macbook or Iphone !
In the early version of apple’s logo, the company represented two of Issac newton’s greatest discoveries, gravity and the discovery of that white light can be split into all of the colours using a prism, hence the logo was initially a rainbow coloured apple. Since then there has been many theories and numerous myths to explain why Jobs chose an apple as the symbol of the that has a bite in it. One enduring myth is that the logo was a tribute to Alan Turing, investor of enigma code breaker computer which some attribute as the pre-cursor to the modern computer. Alan was allegedly a homosexual who faced his ill fate after his many enduring Inventions. Got curious why so ? Alan was a brilliant mathematician and electirc engineer but he lived in a time when his homosexuality was not accepted . Sadly,10 years after his achievement of breaking the German communication code, he took his own life by biting an apple which was injected with Cynide. A good story but was never confirmed by jobs, but what really did he do for which he deserved such ill fate, such hatred towards him, just because he was a homosexual? Or maybe it was because of the fact that he was a brilliant scientist of his time and he happened to be Gay? Such heroic story but no happily ever after ? Probably Jobs left a principle to be reminded by.
Such beauty in a tech-giant’s face ? Intriguing right ? Any designer worth their salt can create a fit-for-purpose logo, but truly mastering all aspects of the craft takes time. Of course, logo design is just one small subset of branding, but the logo or brand mark remains the centrepiece of most branding schemes. If people connect with your branding, the likelihood is that they will open up to whatever it is offering them. Great logo design requires a complex mixture of design skills, creative theory and skillful application. AND STEVE JOBS DID NOT STICK TO THIS, THERE IS MORE, SOMETHING THAT LEAVES US THINKING !
"Cauvery Calling", This project is initiated to revive the river Cauvery because it has depleted 40% in the last 70 years, 87% of the basin’s original tree cover has been lost, the Cauvery is unable to reach the ocean in the summer and another main objective of Cauvery Calling is addressing farmer distress. Cauvery Calling is a campaign to support farmers to plant 242 crore trees and revitalize Cauvery. Those who know me personally might be curious why I am talking about this topic of a 2nd country.
I appreciate your curiosity. I am talking about this because India being a neighbor nation, you must have some idea regarding this campaign and if you have any idea about this, there are many more problems which are harming the environment overall and I don't think we are doing much more to protect it.
A few days back there were videos viral in which animals were being killed and beaten brutally for some unauthentic reasons. And some of us blame them for polluting the environment. But what about us? We, humans, are the main reason behind Global Warming and Environmental Degradation. There are top 5 environmental concerns for 2019 i.e. biodiversity, water, deforestation, pollution and climate change.
Biodiversity: - The variety or variability of life on Earth. It can be plants or animals. Every little thing plays an important role in the maintenance in our world. But with the increase in global warming and pollution, biodiversity is in danger. Billions of plants and animals are vanishing or have been vanished all over the world. As per the reports, some scientists, in fact, are suggesting that we are at the beginning of a 6th mass extinction, posing issues for our planet and ourselves.
Water: - Water pollution is a huge problem for us and our environment. We are polluting the water resources with an abundance of plastic waste, oil spills, and toxic chemicals entering our waterways and due to this act of ours, human life, as well as the marine life, is being affected and being killed. More than one billion people lack access to clean water and 2.4 billion don’t have adequate sanitation, putting them at risk of contracting deadly diseases.
Climate change: - A change in climate pattern caused by human activities such as the burning of fossil fuels and the conversion of land for forestry and agriculture. Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, these human influences on the climate system have increased substantially.
These were the top 5 environmental concerns for the year 2019. Everything having a problem has some solution, some of the measures which can be used to prevent these are: - First and the foremost thing is to be aware of the consequences of global warming and environmental degradation.
In India, Sadhguru was aware of the consequences of the Cauvery, so he began a Cauvery Calling campaign. I also don't mean someone big personality should be aware of the consequences of global warming and environmental degradation and should begin some campaign like that. One should be self-aware. After developing such awareness, one should take initiative not to pollute the environment from his/her side. Like not to throw anything in the water resources, not to use old vehicles, not to use excessive plastics, buying recycle and organic products, use of more public transport rather than your own vehicles and many more. Volunteering in any campaign which is being held nearby. Participating in plantation drives and cleanness drives. Switching off electrical items when they are not in use. Isn't this our responsibility to protect and preserve the environment for ourselves, our next generation? It's our responsibility to give the same amount of resources to the next generation that we received from our past generation. The actions of humans are the biggest cause of environmental degradation and global warming and as we are always responsible for our actions, this is the time to be more responsible and act wisely as we humans are the only ones who create a problem and are the only ones who can solve it. "Every single bottle, Every single plastic matter." If you want to be a change-maker in this environment, change it from yourself, your home. "A change in every one person, everyone home matters".
I used to wake up every morning with a panic attack and feeling void in my heart, uncertain about my future and myself. I was very desperate to change my current situation, but unsure of how to go about it. I would just curl-up and go back to bed hoping all my problems would disappear when I wake up. I have a feeling that I am not the only one who’s going through these panic attacks. It’s just that they choose to hide under a mask, as it’s not their cup of tea to walk through those challenging path. Everything that I aver in this article is based on my own experience as it took me eons to discover that my husband was bisexual and had no clue I was entering into a lavender marriage. Just like every girl, I dreamt of finding the right partner and living happily ever after. Built castles on air of all the fun things I would be doing with my newly acquired husband, oblivious to what life has in store for me. I knew my partner a week before I got married; in the beginning he was extremely caring, supportive and impressive, which lasted only till I got married. As days went by, his mask started to drop off and I was completely dazed to encounter the person behind the mask. This entire phase seemed like a nightmare and couldn’t wait to shake myself up from my dream.
Our relationship never seemed normal and my desirability towards him started to wane away due to his eccentric behavior, mannerisms and controversial conversations. He would always belittle my family, friends and people in general. I tried my best to save our marriage as I was conditioned to follow the traditional norm of our society to never give up on your marriage and divorce was not an option or I had planned. My continual persistent to amend my marriage was futile as Infidelity on my ex’s part became very prominent and unending. It wasn’t very easy for me to continue staying in this failed marriage; I didn’t understand why I was in this relationship and what am I trying to prove or accomplish as I could not withstand his aura or touch. As I started to distance myself from him I was blamed for the downfall of our marriage be it my husband, family or society. The most hilarious thing was that my husband out rightly voiced his opinion that I was a lesbian and my In-laws stated that I was dysfunctional. Not knowing the truth I believed and started questioning my sexuality. It’s been one hell of a journey with lot of introspection and self-berating thinking there was something totally wrong with me. Until I met a charming individual towards whom I had a strong fascination, which I am not very proud of. One thing led to another and made a self-discovery of my sexuality. I was gratified with this revelation and also dejected at the same time with all the accusation I had to undergo in the past. I realized that people always find faults in others to overcome their short comings as I learnt this the hard way. One day when I was conversing with my confidant about my relationship with my husband and how I could not withstand his aura. That’s when the question popped out “ do you think he’s straight? I was startled by that question and decided to pay closer attention to my husband. It was like I was completely blindsided that there are individuals who are attracted to the same sex, they marry, have kids and lead a very normal life to hide their identity. This Lavender marriage is very common in Indian community to hide their identity.
I had only heard about the famous quote “Life is a roller coaster ride”. Now I can assure you that it is indeed one heck of a ride. I had to buckle up and learn to handle my situation to make the best out of what I have to make my life more adventurous and fun. I did feel alone and helpless during this entire process and everything around started to haunt me. So, I confronted my husband without any proof about his identity, which he out-rightly denied and resorted to name-calling. Any argument to prove or to clarify things with him was futile as he was in denial. I saw no hope staying or rectifying this marriage and hence insisted him to file for a divorce. He was shocked and rebuffed saying that I was insane and impractical. Not knowing how to handle this I reached out to my family and friends to support my newborn and me to get out of this doomed marriage but was denied. I was totally clouded by my own judgment as I gradually slipped into a severe depression trying to stay put or to get-out of this ill-fated marriage. I had always believed that I would change my current situation someday, as there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I had to be strong, stay positive and believe in myself. I patiently worked on my recovery, made a list of things I always wanted to do and manifested subconsciously every single day of how I will be freed from my agony and limbo. Surprisingly, I could see my manifestation coming true; a friend came into my life like an angel and helped me get through my misery. She is one person who knew exactly what was happening and believed me as she witnessed my husband’s insanity. I saw this as an opportunity to get out of this hell. You can call me selfish or opportunistic but it was my only chance at happiness and get help to recover from my depression. I always believed that opportunity does not knock on your door every single day and when it does one has to grab it before its too late. That’s when I decided to build my own network of friends, who are more like a family now. With these friends I started exploring life to the fullest traveling, starting a business, embracing spirituality, dance classes, and much more.
My husband couldn’t understand or withstand my happiness or the loss of control over me. He was so infuriated by this change and recovery as he had always seen me meek. He felt intimidated by my strength every single day. He underestimated me when he walked out of the house assuming that I would be terrified of living alone without any support. He expected me to relapse back into depression, which would force me to return back to him pleadingly. This came as a blessing in disguise; I took this opportunity to change the locks of the house and filed for a divorce. During this process I came across bunch of proof in regards to his sexuality and more infidelity. I was stunned and maddened by this discovery. I did not wanted to walk away from this relationship without confronting him of his identity as I was blamed for no fault of mine. So with all the proof, I approached him again and to my disbelief he denied. I felt there was no point arguing as he is in denial or afraid of coming out. I had to move on and do what is best for my child and me. I was enraged with the lies and felt conned all these years into a fake marriage and wanted to get revenge on him. It took me years to let go and forgive him of his doing. After all, it was not his fault and may be it’s the circumstance in life that led him to be who he is. That’s when I realized who are we to judge anyone; everyone does things to their best of their ability and circumstances. He must have been fearful of revealing his identity thinking it’s his fault, just as I did. In consolation, would like to let you know that it wasn’t his fault; in fact it’s our culture that keeps everyone in check and demands him or her not to express ones sexuality or individuality publicly. Anyone who is very different from the norm are judged and labeled into a category. They are humiliated, disowned and disrespected publicly and their career is stunned. This fear of being abandoned from the clan and loved ones is one of the main reason they remain confined to the societal norms.
Life is full of obstacles and it's not that easy to achieve what you want in life. You have to be dedicated and stay focused on your goals and objectives of life. Most successful people are fully focused and dedicated to their goals and also they have some mantras which lead them to success and their goals. In this blog, I will be discussing a few mantras that I think can really help you achieve success. First, let me point down the mantras and then will be discussing them.
2. Reading quality books.
3. Stay away from toxic people.
4. Do what you love and love what you do.
5. Set short term goals for the long run.
1. Meditation: - You might have an idea of what meditation is and how it can be done. Meditation is not only limited to making you control your mind and thoughts but also it is a key factor in making your career bright. Meditation daily helps you stay fresh throughout the day, helps you to stay cool and calm in every situation and in the long run it will show its results i.e. a successful career ahead. For example, when you are fresh throughout the day, you are able to concentrate on your work and give your 100% and when you give your 100%, the results will be in your favor. I had only heard about the famous quote “Life is a roller coaster ride”. Now I can assure you that it is indeed one heck of a ride. I had to buckle up and learn to handle my situation to make the best out of what I have to make my life more adventurous and fun. I did feel alone and helpless during this entire process and everything around started to haunt me. So, I confronted my husband without any proof about his identity, which he out-rightly denied and resorted to name-calling. Any argument to prove or to clarify things with him was futile as he was in denial. I saw no hope staying or rectifying this marriage and hence insisted him to file for a divorce. He was shocked and rebuffed saying that I was insane and impractical. Not knowing how to handle this I reached out to my family and friends to support my newborn and me to get out of this doomed marriage but was denied. I was totally clouded by my own judgment as I gradually slipped into a severe depression trying to stay put or to get-out of this ill-fated marriage. I had always believed that I would change my current situation someday, as there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I had to be strong, stay positive and believe in myself. I patiently worked on my recovery, made a list of things I always wanted to do and manifested subconsciously every single day of how I will be freed from my agony and limbo. Surprisingly, I could see my manifestation coming true; a friend came into my life like an angel and helped me get through my misery. She is one person who knew exactly what was happening and believed me as she witnessed my husband’s insanity. I saw this as an opportunity to get out of this hell. You can call me selfish or opportunistic but it was my only chance at happiness and get help to recover from my depression. I always believed that opportunity does not knock on your door every single day and when it does one has to grab it before its too late. That’s when I decided to build my own network of friends, who are more like a family now. With these friends I started exploring life to the fullest traveling, starting a business, embracing spirituality, dance classes, and much more.
2. Reading quality books: Reading books and reading quality books has a huge difference. You might be the novel lovers and you might read a book a day (i.e. it can be a story novel, love story, horror books, and more), but it's not something that's called reading quality books. According to me, reading quality books means reading something which teaches you some good lessons, gives you inspiration, motivates you for achieving your dreams and shows you the path of life (i.e. how the great leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and many more have taught us how can one be in their path of life to achieve their dreams). For sure the above-mentioned types of novels might give you some kind of knowledge i.e. it might help you in improving your English language, helps you to create words and so on, but it might not give you the good lessons for chasing your dreams. Be a reader a quality reader.
3. Stay away from toxic people: - You might know what I mean by toxic people. Those who don't let you grow, who always brings you down more than up, who is catching you back so that you won't go ahead. You should figure out these types of people and should kick them off your life or if in case you are unable to kick them off, you should stay away from them. Even if they are anyone dearest and closest to you. They will only limit your potential and make you down and limiting your potential won't help you to achieve your big goals.
4. Do what you love and love what you do: This is something which most of the people are lacking in their life. They are not satisfied with what they are doing and are not doing what makes them satisfied. I suggest you, love whatever you are doing might be your jobs, studies, games, shows and more. When you love what you are doing, you are able to give your 100% which will lead to a fruitful outcome. And also go for the things which you are interested in i.e. what you love and what you are interested in. And also don't care what others will be thinking about you when you go for things you are interested in because they don't know your intention for choosing your goals and also they will not be there for you in your difficulties so why to care about them?
5. Set short term goals for the long run: First of all, make sure what you wanted to do in life i.e. set your goals, dreams, and objectives. After doing this, set short term goals for the long run i.e. set short term goals in reference to your long term goals or the life goals and objectives. For example, you wanted to be the player representing the nation, for this, first of all, you should set short term goals i.e. your 1st short term goal will be representing your district, then the state and the region and finally the nation. So here you have 4 short term goals for achieving your final goal i.e. the player representing the nation. So keep setting short term goals for the long run.
These are a few mantras for a successful career that I figure out for you. There are many more such mantras you can find them and apply in your life for a successful career. Wishing you a successful career ahead.
K-pop or Hallyu also known as Korean wave. South Korean culture is more like a tsunami which is leaving no stone unturned to leave its impression on young ones of today, all over the world.
Question arises , what is included in korean wave?
Korean dramas, korean skin-care and music (obviously), but lets elaborate more on each , what makes all these 3 entities so special than it's contemporary countries.
Our vision is to slash out unemployment from our society. In a world where we are going digital, KUKOO MULTIMEDIA Institute is a trailblazer in the Digital Marketing & IT industry by offering tailormade courses for every individual who wishes to thrive in their career. We as Kukoo, our prime focus is to guide people towards their brighter future, no matter what background you come from, we believe no sky is the limit, therefore , KUKOO MULTIMEDIA an institute which takes you to a step closer to your Passion per say
Enter your e-mail below and get notified on the latest blog posts.